Campground Rules, Policies, and Procedures
Failure to comply with campground rules may result in penalty fee or eviction without refund.
- Phone: 865-435-1251
- Sunday-Wednesday Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm
- Thursday-Saturday Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
- Quiet Time: 11:00pm
- Cabin Check-in: 3:00pm
- Camp Site Check-in: 1:00pm
- All Check-outs: 11:00am
- SPEED LIMIT (all vehicles): 15mph throughout campground.
- Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted in the CAMPGROUND ONLY! NO ALCOHOL ON THE TRAIL SYSTEM! Our Security Team performs regular cooler checks throughout the property.
- All visitors must register at office to receive a parking tag.
- Vehicles without parking tags may be towed.
- Windrock Park Campground is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Please keep off the grass as much as possible.
- Washing RVs, vehicles, etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED except at designated pressure washing stations (located at Office & General Store).
- No “joy-riding” in the campground.
- NO LITTERING!
- NO FIREWORKS in campground!
- NO RVs or pop-up campers in primitive area. All others to RVOF (RV overflow).
- No generators or holding tanks allowed in primitive tent camping area.
- Enclosed trailers under 20 feet long may go to primitive sites if all other primitive criteria are met.
- Firewood, fire starters, and kindling must be certified (purchased or obtained within 30 miles of the campground).
- Fires in designated pits/rings only – NEVER on GRASS.
- Do not move fire rings or picnic tables.
- Do not cut trees for firewood or any other reason.
- NO REFUNDS for cabins, camping, merchandise, permits, extra people, etc. (This includes inclement weather and vehicle issues.)
Dogs are allowed in the campground and cabins (excluding Units #12 & #13, Units #805A & #805B, and all yurts). This is a courtesy and a privilege so please follow these rules and guidelines when bringing your pet along:
- Please clean up after your pets and keep them leashed.
- Pets must be within line of sight at all times.
- Do NOT leave pet unattended without first placing him or her in a kennel.
- Pet must be fully house trained when staying in a cabin.
- Continuous loud barking after 11:00pm will result in eviction from cabin and/or campground.
- Failure to properly clean up after your pet may result in a charge of no less than $50.00 to be charged to the credit/debit card used to hold the reservation. Instances of pet charges include, but are not limited to: excess pet fur in the cabin, damage to property, lingering odors, etc.
Additional Reservation Policies and Procedures
- Primitive & RV Overflow: There is no guarantee of a specific site or area. There is no guarantee that 2 or more sites will be side by side. These reservations guarantee only that the guest will have a place to camp. After the guest has checked in at the campground office a parking attendant will take the guest to the next available site.
- On the Sunday following each Jamboree guests may renew their cabin or RV full hook-up site reservation for the following year. Renewals are made from Fall Jam to Fall Jam and from Spring Jam to Spring Jam. Any reservation that is not renewed by the end of business on Sunday will be available for new reservations at 8:00am on the Monday following each Jamboree. 3 night minimum required
- Guest will be held responsible for an hourly fee if late checking out:
- Campsites - $25/hour late
- Cabins - $40/hour late
- If a guest is late checking out and the next reserved guest has arrived, remaining vehicles/trailers are subject to tow at the owner’s expense.
- Limit of:
- 6 people per RV / tent site
- 1 RV & 1 tow vehicle OR 2 tow vehicles per RV site
- 2 tow vehicles per tent site
Housekeeping and Cabin Supplies
- We charge a cleaning fee for a full cleaning at the end of your stay. If there is a need for any extra or excessive cleaning upon your departure, you will be charged a minimum of $50.00. The charge may be more depending on the nature of the mess and/or damage. You will also be responsible for the cost of any property needing to be replaced. The total amount will be determined by management and our cleaning staff. Smoking is NOT allowed in any of our cabins.
- Each deluxe rental unit is provided with a complimentary STARTER supply of bed linens, towels, wash clothes, bath soap, toilet tissue, trash bags, dishwashing liquid, and dishwasher detergent. We do NOT give additional supplies beyond the starter set. Guest may exchange used towels, washcloths, and hand towels at the office once during a 3-5 night stay or twice during a 6 night or more stay. We do not exchange linens during a 2 night stay. Extra bed linens and additional supplies should be brought by the guest.
- Additional supplies can be purchased at any of several local stores and grocery stores.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE DAILY MAID SERVICE. Bed linens are ONLY changed upon your departure. If your bed linens MUST be replaced during your stay, there is a $25.00 linen laundering fee.
- Tipping the housekeeping staff is very much appreciated. Our staff works very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Each cabin is professionally treated by a licensed pest control service on a regular basis. However, you are in the mountains and may occasionally encounter wild animals and/or insects. No refunds or adjustments will be given in these instances.
A Land Use Permit will be required for each person riding on the property. They are available at the Campground Office and at the General Store.
- Campground: 865-435-1251
- General Store: 865-435-3492
- Oliver Springs Police Department: 865-435-7274
- FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911